This beauty-journey started in 2003, when Richa Agarwal started her own day spa and wellness center in Chandigarh, at a time when day spa concept was still unheard of in North India. It was not all roller coaster, as she had her share of challenges and financial constraints. But oozing with grit and confidence, she worked relentlessly and slogged it out passionately. Backed by her unflagging zeal to do something meaningful in the spa, wellness, and beauty arena – within a span of three years, she started five more spa and wellness center.
In 2008, this charming small-town woman entrepreneur, kicked off India’s first exclusive bridal spa and make-up studio. She followed it up with a spa academy in 2009. And then another swanky spa and wellness center in Delhi.
Her long journey in this industry is a testimony to her assiduity and sagacity. Her unwavering passion for beauty and wellness business has enabled her to kick off some never-before beauty and spa treatments. She was the first one to introduce the “day spa” concept at a time when even beauty experts had not heard of it. Of course, it’s no cushy thing to set up eleven beauty and wellness center within a span of five years. But the passion and toil of the Team Cleopatra made it happen. And the march is on!
– She is a Governing council member BWSSC (NSDC)
– State Head for ASSOCHAM Women Forum – wellness & beauty
– Governing Council member BWSSC
– International Jury Member for makeup & aesthetics in OMC World Cup
– National Jury for beauty, aesthetics, and makeup in India skills 2016, 2018
– Jury Head (Makeup) for HBS, India
– Winner of the International competition “Stylist of the Year” “by Intercoiffure Paris (ICD)