City & Guilds is vocational education. We deliver the skills and knowledge employers demand and value most. With a portfolio covering 28 industries, accompanied by over 130 years of knowledge and experience, it’s no wonder that through the years more than 30 million individuals have trusted their futures to City & Guilds.
Our wide choice of qualifications is designed to boost the careers of individuals at all levels from beginners to those already established in an industry.
With City & Guilds being recognized by 99% of employers, you can be confident that no other awarding organization has such high recognition levels. In turn, this means that learners can be sure their qualifications will remain relevant throughout their careers.
We help people develop the skills they need to progress into a job, on the job and onto the next job.
• Founded in 1878 in London, UK.
• Operating in over 100 locations, across 6 continents.
• 10000+ approved training centers and partners worldwide.
• 600 + qualifications in 28 sectors.
• Best-in-class assessment methodology.
• 99% employer recognition in the UK as industry standard (across multiple industry sectors).
• 2 million certifications every year.